High School students should keep the following points in mind regarding the final exam and Regents testing schedule:
- Most in-class final exams will take place from 6/4-6/10.
- The final day for classes at IRHS is Monday, June 10th (revised from the District calendar).
- NYS Regents exams will be administered from June 11 - June 20 according to the NYSED exam schedule. Please contact the guidance department at 642-0008 for specific exam information.
- During Regents testing students may ride their regular bus into school in the morning. There will also be a mid-day (11:15 am) and after school (2:20 and 3:20) 'take-home' runs leaving from the high school.
- Only those students taking State exams or those with specific prior arrangements should attend school during Regents testing.
- A complete June 2013 Regents Exam Schedule is attached to this news item.
If you have any questions, please contact the guidance office at 642-0008.
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.