1. Do not interrupt others when they are talking
2. Keep your hands and feet to yourself. Do not touch or hit other students.
3. Do not touch any tools, machines, or materials that you have not had proper instruction on, and not currently working on.
4. Safety glasses will be worn whenever your teacher is wearing theirs.
5. Do not throw anything around in the lab.
6. Do not write on school property
7. Do not leave the room unless your teacher knows about it. Most situations need a hall pass. See day–to–day class policies for details.
8. Be on time for class and sitting in your assigned seat at the beginning and end of the period.
1. good grades
2. verbal praise
3. extra work time
4. points added onto participation grade
1. 1st time – points taken off participation grade
2. 2nd time – separated from class or given alternate assignment
3. 3rd time – teacher detention or sent to office, written referral, call to parents or guardian
Severe clause – sent to office, written referral, call to parents or guardian
(PDF 15 KB)
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
The technology rules we have to keep us safe
|pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.|