Castle Learning assignments will be assigned every Wednesday and will close at 2:15 pm the following Wednesday. If you have not completed the assignment by this time, you will not be able to access it after 2:15 pm.
You will have 2 attempts to correctly answer each question and receive FULL credit for the question.
If you do not answer the question correctly after two attempts, you will be given the answer and will not receive any credit for that question.
Assignments may be completed ONE time only, no redos! Remember to use ALL resources available to you when completing the assignment. You may not give others answers, or complete someone else's assignment for them- this is considered CHEATING and will result in a zero with further disciplinary action possible.
How to access Castle Learning:
1. Click on the link to access Castle Learning online questions.
2. Student login format is, ir-LastNameFirstName
for example: Jane Doe would log in as: ir-doejane
3. You do not have a password the first time you log in, simply type in your user name and hit enter, leaving the password section blank.
4. After your first log-in, you will be prompted to create a password. I suggest using your student number (same as your school computer log in password). No one but YOU can see your password, not even me; if you lose it please come to me and I can reset your password. However, this may take up to 24 hours to reset; REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD!
5. Click on the teacher's name (for example: Ms. Steblen) to complete the assignments for that specific teacher.
6. Click on the assigned question set to begin.
Ms. Steblen's Site
Indian River Middle School
32735A County Route 29
Philadelphia, New York 13673